SUMMARY: sysconfigdb

From: Robert Munn <munn_at_tristan.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 10:11:54 -0400

Thanks to
        Mand Degerness
        Dr. Tom Blinn
        Hoai TRAN
        John P Speno
        Jona Riggs
        Selden E Ball
        Stephen L LaBel
        Mervyn Weis

The most common response was that we needed a machine reboot. Unfortunatly
we had rebooted and the problem remained. Since we had applied the last
patch in multi-user mode (on the defective machine) and in a thunderstorm, I
backed out the patch, reinstalled it, rebooted the machine et voila it
works. Go figger. Thanks for the responses which all came within 10
minutes.

--
Robert Munn
University of Maryland