NetWorker SingleServer

From: John Deacon <jrd_at_star.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:29:12 +0100 (BST)

Hi -

I've got a DLT4000 and 8-slot autochanger and thought I'd try out the
free NetWorker SingleServer that comes with Tru64 (currently running
v4.0F, soon to be v5.0a).

I initially used the 30-day trial version which worked fine so I decided
to get an authorisation code to keep using it. But on getting the Data
Backup Utility enabler code and authorisation code installed all the
jukebox facilities disappear...

This is, i assume, the 'correct' behaviour and now I'm supposed to want
to buy a license to carry on using the autochanger. So... what's the
NetWorker product (or products) that I need to get a license for, and
am I going to be in for a nasty shock at the price... ?

Or can I just keep deleting and reinstalling the software every 30 days
and using it for free... ? ;-)

cheers,

 john

Dr John Deacon | UCL Starlink Site Manager
Dept Physics and Astronomy | Email: star_at_star.ucl.ac.uk
University College London | Tel: 020 7679 7147
Gower Street London WC1E 6BT | Fax: 020 7679 7145