Ra3000 Config without a QB5TWAB-SA

From: Brian Hostetter <BrianH_at_dice.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:47:20 -0500

Hello,
I recenetly ordered a Ra3000 array to hook to a es40. I got the card, and the controller, and the shelf, plus all the disks. I was getting it up today and noticed I do not have any software. This is for our main database server so I cannot be taking this thing down all the time. My sales person says I need to order some software package, and then wait for it to come in (2-3 weeks!!). Is there any way to set this thing without waiting that long? Can I download the config utility somewhere?

--Brian