Another Mail Problem?

From: Mike Lutwick <mlutwick_at_STMARYS.CA>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:36:42 -0300

Have the following cron entry, this runs fine.
0 5 * * * /aaaa/bbbbbb/ccccc/xxx

However, in the actual program there are a few echo statements. They use to
be emailed to me, however, now they are not. Well actually they are but you
have to have sendmail running. But if I somehow get these to use /bin/mail I
can keep sendmail stopped! So is there a switch that will do this? This is
the reason why all of these messages are going to the mqueue, instead of
just being forwarded to another server!

Thanks