Printing from windows via Advanced Server

From: <bob_at_onlineuz.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:31:01 +0500

Dear All,

Could you please help me to resolve following problem:

We have AlphaServer DS20 with Tru64 V.4.0g. We use 2 DECWriter95 printers
working on LAT and Advanced Server 4.1 to share those LAT printers on server
for windows-based clients. Printing text files from server (using lpr) is
OK.
Printing from WinNT or Win2000 clients also works fine. But when i try to
print from Windows95/98 the strange mess is printed out. How can i resolve
this?

Thank you very much in advance !

Regards,
Boris Berkovich