SUMMARY: Building CVS on Tru64

From: Jim Jennis <jjennis_at_discovery.fuentez.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:07:16 -0400

Original Question:

How can I get CVS to build Cleanly on Tru64 V 5.0?

Many thanks to:

Neil Clifford
Dr. Thomas Leitner
Dave Simmonds

(and others who may respond after this post)

Solution:

The general concensus is that the warnings issued by the Tru64 C compiler
during the CVS build are trivial and can be ignored. Every respondent has
indicated that CVS runs fine on Tru64 4.0 and 5.0 versions. Thanks much for
the fast response! I will have CVS operational shortly!

Regards,

Jim
FSC - Building Better Information Technology Solutions-
      from the Production Floor to the Customer's Door.
Jim Jennis, Technical Director for Commercial Systems
Fuentez Systems Concepts, Inc.
1 Discovery Place, Suite 2
Martinsburg, WV. 25401
USA