FW: INSTALL-- JAVA OutOf Memory on Tru64

From: Urey, Dawn <UreyD_at_pginw.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:24:03 -0400

> We are attempting our first 11i install on Tru64 Unix 4.0g after running
> 10.7 character on another OS for 2 years. So far the install has been a
> disaster. We started off on old version of media and floundered with
> support for a week. When using the old (May/June) version of rapidwiz, we
> could get through the setup and then failed during install. (But note
> that the Java JRE was able to get through rapidwiz on this version of cd.)
>
> Now we are trying using rapidwiz cd dated 15th aug. We have staged cds in
> staging area. We run rapidwiz which brings initial screen. We see
> messages loading on screen that rapidwiz was ran from and then get error:
>
> java.lang.OutOfMemory
>
> Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dawn Urey
PGI
System Administrator

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. Personal views and opinions expressed in this communication are
those of the originator and may not necessarily reflect those of PGI. If
you are NOT the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering
the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in
error, please delete it and immediately notify postmaster_at_pginw.com.