Upgrading our 10mb Tulip card to a 100mb card

From: George Gallen <ggallen_at_slackinc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:24:14 -0400

Aside from swapping the cards in the machine, what else is required to
change our
machine from 10mb to a 100mb NIC? Any recommendations on a tulip compat
card?

Currently on 3.2c (yes it's old), hopefully, we will be moving to 4.0d next
month,
then maybe next year sometime we'll be moving up to current revs.

Thanks
George

George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division
ggallen_at_slackinc.com
ph:856.848.1000 Ext 220

SLACK Incorporated - An innovative information, education and management
company
http://www.slackinc.com