What I/O functions are on a B2110-AA (2100 system)

From: George Gallen <ggallen_at_slackinc.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 13:13:14 -0400

When I installed our 2nd NIC, I thought I'd just be pulling out the old one,
but a little surprise jumped at me, It turns out we don't have a KZPAA
SCSI controller either. Apparantly, Our tu0 (10mbs) is combined with
our SCSI controller and I'm not sure what else.

so...What functions are on this board? And is there a replacement for
the 2100 that would have 100mbs for the ethernet and a non-narrow SCSI
for the controller (unless the B2110-AA isn't already). Since we only
have one more PCI slot, I can't replace this one board with 3.

George

George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division
ggallen_at_slackinc.com
ph:856.848.1000 Ext 220

SLACK Incorporated - An innovative information, education and management
company
http://www.slackinc.com