SCSI config utility

From: Dermot Paikkos <dermot_at_sciencephoto.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:35:40 +0100

Hi Managers,
I have just had a minor crash which according to kern.log was a
SCSI error on lun 0 target 1 bus 0.

 vmunix: cam_logger: CAM_ERROR packet
 vmunix: cam_logger: bus 0 target 1 lun 0
 vmunix: ss_perform_timeout
 vmunix: Reached max abort count, scheduled bus reset
 vmunix: Active CCB at time of error

I have checked uerf and it reads pretty much the same. Same bus,
target, and LUN. What I wanted to know is how to determine the
what devices are on bus. Is there some command to list the
devices for the individual buses? Can I do this while the system is
up or do I need to run something similar to t tcx cnfg from the boot
prompt?

Thanx
Dp
~~
Dermot Paikkos * dermot_at_sciencephoto.com
Network Administrator _at_ Science Photo Library
Phone: 0207 432 1100 * Fax: 0207 286 8668