Shell question

From: Hoai TRAN <HTran_at_freightcorp.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:45:23 +1100

I wonder how a running shell script can detect if it is run interactively or through cron?

I know in VMS, you can use f$interactive and f$batch, is there a similar thing in shells?

Thanks.

Regards,
Hoai

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed. Other people may not
copy, use, disclose or distribute this information. If this message
has been sent to you in error, could you please e-mail the sender
and destroy the message. Thank you.