SUMMARY LSM question

From: <Graham.Charley_at_uk.nestle.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 15:39:01 +0000

Apologies this summary is late.

Thank you to
Alan,Fraser and Edward

Yes it is possible.
I was pointed to volsd which deals specifically with sub disks, and also
dxlsm, where drag and drop features are available.
Also - use voledit -g <diskgroup> -rf rm <plex> to remove the structure
associated with that plex. You may then use
either the volplex command to build the new plex or
volassist mirror.

Orginal question

Managers,
Is it possible to diss-associate a sub disk from a plex so that I can delete
the plex, and create a new plex to associate the sub disk with. I have look
ed at volplex and voledit, but cannot find an option to do this.
Any help greatfully received
thanks

Graham Charley

ABCDef - Sap Basis

* Ext: 35959 direct: 01904 605959 fax: 01904 604562

* Nestle UK Ltd, HROB1, Haxby Road, York YO91 1XY