SUMMARY: Alpha 4100 Registers

From: Kemp, Tom <Tom.Kemp_at_dowjones.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 11:34:36 -0500

Dr. Thomas P. Blinn and Peter Reynolds quickly replied with the following
information:

 PC is program counter
 RA is return address
 SP is stack pointer
 PS is processor status

And a link to the documentation:
http://www.support.compaq.com/alpha-tools/documentation/current/chip-docs.ht
ml

Thanks for the help! This was the first time I had requested information
from the group and it was right on the money!

Thanks!