[SUMMARY] Curiosity: Graphics memory required

From: Dieter Meinert <dieter.meinert_at_aip.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:32:37 +0100 (MET)

I got quick responses on the first of my two questions, still it
does not work, even gets worse:

Thanks to Peter.Stern_at_weizmann.ac.il and "Colin Walters" <walters_at_zk3.dec.com>

Colin sent an advice on how to tune the Graphics card. I tried
it, the card turned out to be ZLXp2-EV5, but it resulted in a
TrueColor Display nof 8 bit depth !

My second request is still open.

Tschüß,
                                                Dieter