SUMMARY: Netrain on clusters

From: <Charlotte.Barsby_at_vf.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:15:20 +0000

All thanks for the replies, Bob Klenotiz, Tim Brown, Mike, Whittaker.

All have used Netrain successfully on clusters, there is some useful
information in the archives

A useful link to Compaq documentation on setting up is
http://www.tru64unix.compaq.com/faqs/publications/base_doc/DOCUMENTATION/V50
A_HTML/ARH9CATE/TITLE.HTM

A way to set it up is as follows

up via /etc/inet.local .