SUMMARY: Crash on demand

From: rich <raf_at_ezunx.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:26:02 -0500

Thanks to the following:

Jim Lola [lola_at_gene.com]
Goetzman, Dan [Dan_Goetzman_at_bmc.com]
Richard Jackson [rjackson_at_portal.gmu.edu]
Michael A Crowley [mcrowley_at_MtHolyoke.edu]
Ben Sylvain [Benoit.Sylvain_at_compaq.com]

Who all suggested varying degrees of "^P"/halt
button and using >>>crash.

That worked fine, and although it was not 100% of
what I was looking for (What I reallly was hoping for
was a way to do this all remotely.. the key to it all,
oh well)

And also thanks to Ben who gave the following for crashing
the entire cluster. Have not tried it yet, but I will this
weekend.

sys> dbx -k /vmunix

dbx> assign rm_debug_kill_rm_poll_mask = 0xff

regards
rich