SUMMARY: Conferences on DU/Tru64

From: Tru64 User <tru64user_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:05:22 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to all for the information. Seems my "expense
paid" vacation won't be coming soon.

CETS2000 (Compaq Enterprise Technical Seminars) in
October.
It convers all Compaq systems - NT, Tru64, ...
See:
         http://www.decus.org/encompass/CETS2000/
I don't know when the next will be, and the links on
the above page don't seem to work. - Jerry Berkman

Well, you missed CETS2000 last October, look at
www.decus.org. -David Warren

The next one will be in September. (CETS 2001)
Go to the Encompass US web site...
www.encompassus.org, pick special interest groups,
pick the tru64 one...
or go to www.Tru64.org and pick the unix-sig
or go straight to
       http://www.isc-net.upenn.edu/~magill/encompass/
-William H. Magill

ORIGINAL POST:
> Is anybody aware of any conferences which have to
do
> with DU/Tru64 Administration or security?
> Would like to know about those in US only.

=====
Richard F. Mollel
Systems Administrator
SAIC
Greenbelt, MD
Experience is what allows you to recognize
  a mistake the second time you make it.