SUMMARY: AdvFS Advanced Utilities

From: Willeat, Todd <TWilleat_at_MHP.SMHS.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:11:57 -0600

Thanks to all who responded (9 within 32 minutes!)

The problem is I do not have the NAS200 package, which provides the binary
to generate the individual licenses, installed. Unfortunately, the
organization was very poor before I got here (i.e. I can't find the CD with
the NAS200 subset). Since I do have the license installed, would anyone be
willing to send me the necessary binary to generate the individual licenses,
or would this ruffle too many feathers at Compaq?