swap file numbers

From: Paul Crittenden <crittend_at_simpson.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:08:25 -0500

I got the following error email this morning. It was apparently caused by
a cron job, although I'm not sure which one since I have 2 jobs running
around that time. Anyway, I check the Tru64 archives and found nothing on
this and this error is the only one I have gotten. Do I need to be
concerned with it? What could have caused it? The cron job runs every 5
minutes so something must have happened at that time to cause this.