From: Simon Stockman <simon_stockman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:35:49 +0100

Original question:

>Can anybody tell me which subset the file 'libcxml.so' belongs to. I've had
>a request to install this library but can't identify the >subset short of
>installing them all.

>The Server in question is running Tru64 UNIX V5.0 Rev 910.

Far too many replies to mention you all but the answer is to install the
Compaq Extended Math Library. It's also installed as part of the Fortran
installation.

'XMD' subsets need to be installed an example of which is:

XMDCOM500 installed CXML Common Files for the Extended Math Lib,
V5.0 Beta 2 Releas
XMDHTM500 installed CXML Reference (man)Pages in HTML format
XMDLIB4500 corrupt CXML Extended Math Libraries (Serial and
Parallel) for Ev4, V5.
XMDLIB5500 installed CXML Extended Math Libraries (Serial and
Parallel) for Ev5, V5.
XMDLIB6500 installed CXML Extended Math Libraries (Serial and
Parallel) for Ev6, V5.

Thanks alot for your responses, it's much appreciated.

Cheers

Simon