SUMMARY:Adding to swxcr array

From: Steven Frost <Steven.Frost_at_powerco.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:34:47 +1300

The problem was to do with the machine, not the diskette --- works fine on
the AS2100. The AS1000 had no swxcr , I was just trying to see familiarise
with the screen before taking a hammer to the AS2100 setup.
Anyway , what I have done is
1. rm -rf /etc/fdmns/advfs_domain_to_be_enlarged
2. ( From ARC console a:swxcrmgr.exe) 'Cancel' the RAID group to be
extended.
3. Create a new group including the old disks plus the new .
4. Create a new logical drive
5. Save the configuration
6. Currently initialising the new logical drive
One thing we could only get 32000 MB for the logical drive under RAID5 , so
have lost 4GB out of our 4x9GB expected storage.
Tomorrow I will need to make a new advfs domain and restore the data.Have I
forgotten anything? Thanks.

This document is intended solely for the named addressee - it is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. The copying or distribution of it by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited.

If you have received this document in error, please let me know by telephone (0800 769372) or reply email.

Thank you.