Trucluster aliasd not starting

From: McGuinness Todd <todd.mcguinness_at_nagra.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:38:19 +0100

Hello All and Happy New Year,

Just a quick question, I am having a little problem with Trucluster
Aliasing. For some reason my default alias dis-appeared? Or some deleted it
and I get the following errors when I try to run the clu_alias start
command:

aliasd_niff: can't allocate memory for addrlist structure for interface mc0:
Invalid argument

I receive the following errors in my current daemon log:

Jan 4 xxxxxxx smsred02 cluserver_statd[pid]: rpc.statd(cluster server):
clua_getdefaultalias failed: No default alias defined
Jan 4 xxxxxxx smsred02 cluserver_lockd[pid]: set_bindclualias:
clua_getdefaultalias failed: No default alias defined

Anyone have any quick suggestions on how to re-implement the default alias?

cheers,

Todd M. McGuinness
Systems Engineer
NAGRAVISION SA