PGP 2.6.2 for OSF 2.1 ?

From: Doug McPherson (617) 441-4565 <"Doug>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 08:33:07 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone have a copy of the 2.6.2 PGP sources as distributed by MIT ? I
need the kit and I'm getting really frustrated with getting through to the
MIT server...

I telneted to the MIT getpgp account and 'signed' the stupid agreement that
you have to sign before they tell you the "secret location"

Well, now that I know the location (which changes frequently) I now get
"Too many anonymous users right now - try again later" message. The kit
location will have changed by the time I can get through to it, meaning
that I have to start the whole process over again.... ARGGGGH!

I have tried the sources from ftp.csua.berkeley.edu, but some modules
compile with warnings (!) and some won't build at all without the RSA code
distributed from MIT (catch-22).

Can anyone in OSF land help me?

/doug (who could probably *walk* to MIT and get a TAPE faster than he can
fetch files from net-dist.mit.edu!)

 | Doug McPherson Delphi Internet Services |
 | Email: dougm_at_delphi.com 1030 Massachusetts Avenue |
 | Phone: (617) 441-4565 Cambridge, MA 02138 |
 | FAX: (617) 491-6642 |