RCS Q

From: <haymanR_at_icefog.uacn.alaska.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 09:49:15 -0900

Greetings -

Per section 6.5 Using RCS of the Programming Support Tools (AA-PS32C-TE), DEC
OSF/1 version 3.0 or higher manual, there are references to routines which I can
not find on my systems:

rcstime and rcsstat listed in table 6-2 appear not to exist on any of my
systems:

$ man -k rcs
ci (1) - check in RCS revisions
co (1) - check out RCS revisions
rcs (1) - change RCS file attributes
rcsclean (1) - clean up working files
rcsdiff (1) - compare RCS revisions
rcsfile (5) - format of RCS file
rcsfreeze (1) - freeze a configuration of sources checked in under RCS
rcsintro (1) - introduction to RCS commands
rcsmerge (1) - merge RCS revisions
rlog (1) - print log messages and other information about RCS
files

$ man rcstime
There is not an entry for rcstime.
$ man rcsstat
There is not an entry for rcsstat.

$ setld -i | grep -i rcs
OSFRCS300 installed GNU Revision Control System (Software
Development)

Is the document wrong, or am I missing an (unknown) subset.

Thanks

Randy M. Hayman
haymanr_at_icefog.alaska.edu