Apple LaserWriterPro as a LAT printer

From: <nicolis_at_celfi.phys.univ-tours.fr>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 95 23:17:40 +0000

Hi,
Has anybody succeeded in connecting an AppleLaserWriterPro as a LAT printer?
I tried what the Network Configuration book says in Chapter 3 but without
success. I've also tried to use CAP but, although the code compiles corrctly,
the printer remains unaccessible through the input filter--does anyone
have a working input filter and printcap file on this? From what I saw
the LaserWriterPro is not officially supported so I set unknown and tried
several parameter choices.

Thanks in advance

Stam Nicolis

 uname -a
OSF1 celfi.phys.univ-tours.fr V1.3 113 alpha

LAT runs under a DECServer 90L+.