Re: problems with INN

From: Nicholas Vargish <vargish_at_sura.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 15:53:52 -0400

Greg,

> Could someone tell me how to fix this and whether I can expect any other
> surprises in getting INN to run on an Alpha?

First and foremost, build GCC on your Alpha box. Then go back over and
reconfigure INN, using GCC to build it. There are some other changes
you will need to make in the configuration, but if you follow the
install instructions for INN, you should get through it okay (I did,
anyway).

If you need more help, let me know, and I'll dig up my config.h for
INN.

Nick