X11 based performance meters?

From: Paul Sears <sears_at_tree.egr.uh.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 95 11:20:12 -0600

Are there any public-domain tools like xload for Digital Unix 3.2a? I am
seeking some kind of X11 performance meter that I can use to monitor some
remote servers. I would prefer if the the tool used existing system services
like rstatd but if there is a better one that needs to have its own agent
installed, then that will do. In a crunch, something that uses snmp would
probably do.

Thanks.

---
Paul S. Sears                *  sears_at_uh.edu (NeXTMail or MIME mail OK)
The University of Houston    *  <URL: http://www.egr.uh.edu/~sears/>
Engineering Computing Center *  System Administration
"Programming is like sex: One mistake and you support it a lifetime."
*******    I do not represent the University of Houston    *********