Remote printing

From: <wayne.blom_at_faulding.com.au>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 1995 11:20 +0930

Hi,

We are currently setting up printing from our D*Unix systems to print
through a WindowsNT server to Macintosh printers. Standard setup allows
the printing to work however, if postscript is sent the postscript is
printed not the formatted page.

Does anyone have any idea how to stop NT from wrapping the postscript in
postscript. eg is there a flag in the /etc/printcap file for remote
printers?

Any help would be appreciated. PS We do have the CAP software but for
various reasons we wish to run the printing in this fashion.

Thanks

Wayne Blom
Systems Manager
F.H. Faulding & Co. Limited.