Termcap/Terminfo - help!

From: Ashok Sharma <ashoks_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 00:35:40 +1100 (EST)

Hi Managers

   We have a AlphaServer 8200 running Digital Unix 3.2c (OSF/1)
and we have installed Ease products, EaseSpool & EaseTask
to give us a graphical interface to spooling and scheduling jobs.
1.
The problem is that Ease is not able to draw a box on the screen using the
termcap in /etc/termcap for a vt220|vt200.
Infact the screen deteriorates as more and more calls are made
to ease.
Could someone give me a copy of their termcap file which contain
entries to handle graphics.

2. Emacs
We are running csh in editmode so we can do command line editing.
I tried to remap the function keys like ^D and ^F, which are
commands to our terminal server, to other keys using ./binding file
but I cannot get it to work!! HELP!!

Thanks, I will do a summary.

Ashoks
ashoks_at_OzEmail.com.au