lpr not recognizing options.

From: <goluboff_at_cuhep.Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 96 16:47:10 -0600

Hello,
        I am having a problem with lpr. Basically, it doesn't recognize
command line options like the Ultrix lpr did. i.e: When I try an:
lpr -Pprinter -K2 -#2 file.ps

it recognizes the -Pprinter, but it prints only one copy and
single-sided, instead of two copies double-sided. I know it's not a
printer problem because it happens even to printers that are defined on
another machine's printcap. Also, if I use that on the Ultrix box, the
printer does what it's supposed to.

Any ideas?
TIA, will summarize,
Mariano

Mariano Goluboff

PGP public key and blue ribbon link for freedom of speech on:
http://hep-www.Colorado.EDU/~goluboff/