Question: How to use DPML under DU ?

From: Wu Wei 314-935-4746 <wwu_at_thrym.wustl.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 18:05:09 -0500 (CDT)

Hello everyone:
  I am trying to use Digital Portable Math Library (DPML) under Digital
Unix, with either Fortran77 or C. I am particularly interested in the
Gamma function.
  Could someone tell me how it works? Do I need to install a subset? Do I
need to link a particular library? Do I need to declare something in my
program? etc. The book "Digital Portable Mathematics Library" tells me
all details about all the routines, but does not mention anything about
how a programmer will use DPML.
  Many thanks;

--Wei

Wei Wu