keyboard question

From: <ASIMEONE_at_iga.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 09:01:59 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I just received a dec2000 axp. I'm having a weird problem where
the keyboard isn't working. Booting multi user or single user
mode, they keyboard is hung. Can't type anything. I can only
type from console mode. I am not sure what version of unix it is
running, but I assume it is DU3.2C or D.

The error on startup is as follows...

pcxal_keyboard_char: keycode out of range (0x60)
.
.
.
-: stty: not found

at console, show env shows...

keyboard = US (3)

a LK411-AA keyboard is attached and I also tried replacing it
with a RT101.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will summarize.

thanks,
Allan
Ioele/Griggs
asimeone_at_iga.com