Problem destroying messages with dtmail

From: Jennifer A. Dayton <jadayton_at_cca.rockwell.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 10:47:29 -0500

Hi,
  We have just recently installed DU 4.0 on a few of our Alphas. We are
  attempting to learn the CDE environment but are running into a few problems.

  I can currently run dtmail from my Solaris 2.5 system with no problem.
  When I bring it up on DU4.0, delete a message and then attempt to destroy
  deleted messages, I receive the following error in a dialog box.

Cannot set owner of temporary mailbox file.
Temporary Mailbox file: /usr/spool/mail/jadayton.tmp.320a061c
Owner uid requested: 270
Reason:Not owner

  Does anyone have a clue what I have configured incorrectly for the DU
  operating system?

Thanks for all your help.
Jennifer

jadayton_at_cca.rockwell.com