Print server for Macs

From: Farul Ghazali <farul_at_cuccfa2.ccc.columbia.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 13:45:10 -0400 (EDT)

We have a Alphaserver 4/275 running DU3.2b with a Printserver 17
installed. I want to allow our Mac users to print to the printer via the
Alpha.

The first thing that came to mind was to use CAP, I got in compiled okay,
but I'm having trouble setting it up (eg. what's the ethernet device on
the Alpha, the equivalent of /dev/ie0 on the Sun?)

Second question is, are there any commercial packages that do this?
Management here prefers to buy software with support, so I may have to go
this route.

Thanks for any help.

farul ghazali
columbia university in the city of new york