Q: Creating Software Product Kits

From: Mike Galuza <mgaluza_at_dejarnette.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 96 13:09:13 EDT

I will soon be attempting to create a Software Product Kit that can be
loaded using setld. In my DU V3.2c manual set there is a section titled
"Creating and Managing Software Product Kits" in the "Programming Support
Tools" manual. However, in the DU V4.0 manual set this section no longer
exists in the "Programming Support Tools" manual. In other V4.0
manuals I have seen references to an apparently new manual titled "Guide
to Preparing Product Kits". However, I cannot find this manual anywhere.
There is no reference to it in my DU V4.0 "Documentation Overview, Glossary,
and Master Index". Has anyone seen this manual? Is it supposed to come
with the DU documentation set? (I got only the Developer's Doc Kit).
If not, does anyone know where I can get this book?

Does anyone know if Product Kits have changed at all from DU 3.2c
to DU 4.0? If not, I will just use the V3.2c manuals to develop my
Kit.

I will summarize.

Thanks,
Mike

Michael Galuza
DeJarnette Research Systems mgaluza_at_dejarnette.com
401 Washington Ave Suite 700 Voice: +1(410)583-0680 x691
Towson, MD 21204 Fax: +1(410)583-0696