webman problems

From: Tim W. Janes <janes_at_signal.dra.hmg.gb>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 21:10:34 +0000 (GMT)

I have had a go at setting up the HTML document CD supplied with 4.0B
and tried the "webman" software to read man pages. It almost works and
I can follow the link through the man1 and for instance can pull up a
man page for say 'ls'.

If however I type in ls in the box, I get the output of "man -k ls" not
"man ls". looking through the code it appears that I should get the
"man ls" output if a man page for ls exists if not "man -k ls"

Anyone know whats wrong?

I am using Apache WWW server.

Tim.