SUMMARY: NSR patches at ftp.zso.dec.com

From: Erik Persson <erik_at_lysator.liu.se>
Date: 26 May 1997 16:45:55 +0200

It turnes out I was somewhat misled (by no one but myself) by an item
on this list about the location of patches for NSR. The information I
read was that these patches are available on the location above, which
is true - for Digital Internal Access only. I will simply have to go
and make use of my support contract or wait for the next NSR update on
Layered Products.

My original post:

>I am very interested in getting the patches for NSR 4.2a that were
>mentioned about a week ago on this list. Sadly I don't seem to get
>through to ftp.zso.dec.com due to routing problems (far at the DEC end
>it seems). A traceroute gets as far as to the cerberus2.pa.dec.com
>router which responds with a "host unreachable". It has been like
>this all week.
>
>Is there an alternate location that I might reach in order to obtain
>these patches?

Thanks for your patience,
/Erik

--
Erik Persson                   Home: +46 13 12 38 89
Banergatan 9                   Work: +46 13 28 24 64