APACHE & VIRTUAL HOSTING

From: Douglas Meldrum <arn_at_oracle.dsuper.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 06:30:26 -0400 (EDT)

Morning,

We are presently having difficulties getting newly installed Apache (
1.2.1 ) to resolve any virtual domains, noted in the httpd.conf. It
constantly spits out the default htdocs/index.html.

I have come across some mention about 32/64 bit ip addressing problems
with DUnix and Apache ( www.apache.org ). I hardcoded the patch for it, but
still wind up with the same problem. I was wondering if any of you might
have been successful in installing the latest version of Apache. Will
summerize.

Thanks in advance

      ._._._.
  Douglas Meldrum
Network Coordinator
  Delphi Supernet
     H.S.A.I.T.
      .-.-.-.

PENDING: Summary of Disabling System Accounts
REASON: Still lacking proper information