unix Mailbox utilities

From: Brenden Phillips <B.C.Phillips_at_massey.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:15:21 +1200

Hi Managers

I've just searched the Web, and thought I'd ask here before jumping
in to write some utilities to manage our mailboxes. Most of our
problems occur with our students mailboxes, mainly when someone sends
some large attachments to them, or they go away over semester break
and come back to find a 1000 messages for them, 990 of which they
don't want.

Before I write a nice mailbox checker for our helpdesk staff ( I
don't think they would handle the ugly perl scripts I use now ) has
anyone already written one or know of sone.

Thanx

Brenden
--
        ,'~``.              \|/              ,'``~.
        (-o=o-)            (_at_ _at_)            ,(-o=o-),
+--.oooO--(_)--Ooo-----oOO-(_)-OOo-------oooO--(_)--Oooo.------+
|                                                              |
| Brenden Phillips                                             |
| Systems Support Section, Computing Services                  |
| Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand             |
|    .oooO                                        Oooo.        |
|    (   )   Oooo.                        .oooO   (   )        |
If a man is talking in the woods and no woman hears him...
is he still wrong?