Experiences with Hitachi Raid Array w/DU 3.2 on a 2100?

From: Joel Fedorko <jfedorko_at_clark.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:40:23 -0400

Hey folks,

One of our clients has a new Hitachi Raid Array, with DU 3.2 on a 2100.
They've had trouble configuring it earlier this week and last week.

Anyway we might be re-installing DU and other software on the box
over the weekend. We're not shure about how the install was done
and the thing keeps blowing up when we try to install Tuxedo. We've
done installs elsewhere and everything is fine.

The Hitachi is a big unknown to us though.

Thanks. -Joel