"vdump" using "at" command

From: Lim Weng Kiam <WKLIM_at_omc.otis.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:29:41 -0400

Hello Managers;

We are currently using a batch "at" command to run a simple script
"monthly_backup" which contains the following line :

"vdump -0 -Cu -f /dev/nrmt1h /lmnt/pdm".

The volume in question needs two tapes to complete the vdump. What we notice
is that running the batch job will not prompt for the second tape while if
we execute the script directly, the status messages will appear and it will
prompt for second tape when needed.

Example : "at 2200 ./monthly_backup"

Did I miss any flags because the "vdump" is interactive when it requires
second tape and how do I handle this with the batch command. Is there any
work around?
Running DU3.2C. Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Lim Weng Kiam
Otis Manufacturing Company, Penang, Malaysia
Email : wklim_at_omc.otis.com