LAT Terminal Servers

From: Terry Werstlein <werstlein_at_awc.cc.az.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 13:35:38

We are a DEC VMS shop converting to DEC UNIX. VMS systems and support is
going away. We have a lot of DEC 90TL terminal servers to support LAT for
dumb terminals.

Does any one know of a vendor that has a terminal server that has LAT
support built into the terminal server? I know DEC has the 90M with flash,
but if I need to replace terminals servers, I'd like to do it with
something less expensive until we can replace all dumb terminals with PC's.

Any other suggestions is also appreciated.

Terry Werstlein
CIS Director
Arizona Western College
9500 S. Ave. 8E