ECU not able to change serial ports config

From: Yury Faktorovich <maxho_at_ANARCHY.MAXHO.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 15:35:23 -0400 (EDT)

Folks,
I could use some help here:
After applying duv40bas00006-19971216 patch to Digital UNIX 4.0B,
doconfig gave me and error message with ace_regbase error which has been
solved here before. The solution was to use ECU to change COM port
addresses and save the new config. I was trying to do just that, and ECU
doesn't give any options neither to disable or change COM port
configuration. What gives? The machine in question is AlpahServer 2100,
firmware 5.1 and ECU version 1.10

Yury "MAXHO" Faktorovich
Systems Admin
DotSHOP Solutions