tape robot utility

From: Warren, John H. <JHWARREN_at_ESCOCORP.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:05:33 -0700

I just got bit by a advfs file domain failure (PK6 and 4.0B). I've
previously recovered from vdumps and it was quick and smooth.
Recovering from networker save and restore is going at a blazing rate of
1GB/HOUR! It will only take 66 hours to recover my database! I heard
NSR4.5 (I'm 4.3) restores 73% faster (hmmm..)

Now, I'm giving up on this NSR stuff, and choose to go with the proven
dump/restore. I currently have a TZ877 (7 slot jukebox with a TZ87
drive) and am ugrading to a TL891. Is there a utility I can use to
manipulate jukeboxes/libraries so I can perform dumps through scripts?