SUMMARY: Can't get OpenGL working on A/S 200 4/166 under DU 4.0D

From: Richard Rogers <R.M.Rogers_at_staffs.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:55:36 +0100

This was down to a lapse of memory on my part, I'm afraid. I'd forgotten that
the ZLX series graphics cards had been renamed PowerStorm, and loaded the
subset that looked most familiar when setld presented the list of options.
However, I should have loaded

O3DDWSZLXE460 DWS Open3D PowerStorm 3D30 and PowerStorm 4D20 V4.6

and not

O3DDWSZLXL460 DWS Open3D ZLXp-L V4.6

With that change, all is well. Of course, if the subset names were listed as
well as the descriptions, I don't think I would have fallen into this trap.
That's my story, anyway.

Thanks to

Olle Eriksson <olle_at_cb.uu.se>

who got me on the right track (and another respondent who prefers to remain
anonymous, despite being right ;-)

Richard