SUMMARY: CANT BOOT - "main memory zone is not free"

From: Bevan Broun <bevanb_at_ee.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 01:31:01 +0800

OK - once I had run "memory" I was able to use "show_status" to see that
the memory test was ongoing. Once I did "kill_diag" and enviroment flag
was created and I was now able to boot.

RTFM

Bevan

--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065