Lack of security notifications

From: Eric Gatenby <egatenby_at_mailhub.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 13:45:01 -0400

Has anyone actually received a security advisory/patch notification from the
"dunix-patches" list for these patches?

        ssrt0614u_rpc_cmsd
        ssrt0615u_dtaction
        ssrt0617u_ttsession

I have 2 accounts (one work, one home) subscribed to the dunix-patches list.
Neither of them have received anything. Is it me? Is it them?

If it isn't me, then there is a major problem. One fixes a problem
for a remote root hack, something I would have liked to have found out
about from Compaq, rather than from a two day old Bugtraq message.
Another patch is for a local root hack....

TIA

--Eric

--
Eric Gatenby                       |  PGP Keys: 0x0B9761F5  (1024/RSA)
egatenby_at_pobox.com                 |            0x9EA39CC7  (3072/DSS)