RA300 (HSZ22) Storage Management

From: Degerness, Mandell ISTA:EX <Mandell.Degerness_at_gems2.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 16:49:39 -0800

I know that the recommended way to manage and monitor an HSZ22 is to use an
NT Workstation and SWCC. However, we are a UNIX shop with very few NT
systems which are not readily accessible.

Has anyone found a way to manage (or at least monitor the status of) an
HSZ22 from within Tru64? It seems silly that they sell a product for use on
one platform which requires a second platform to manage it.

Regards,
Mandell Degerness
System Administrator
Open Systems and RCBC, ITSD, ISTA