SUMMARY: Fibre on TruCluster 1.6

From: Alex Gorbachev <alex_at_iss-integration.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 22:41:24 -0500

Well, the install finally happened and I am happy to report that Fibre
Channel works very well with TruCluster and Oracle Parallel Server. The
limitations are:

- need 4.0F with all patches

- Compaq suggested method for propagating Fibre WWID-to-SCSI mapping does
not work (at least for me it didn't). I had to copy /sys/data/emx_data.c
from the first system to the second and build the kernel on the second
system again.

HTH

Many thanks to:
jmh_at_zk3.dec.com (Jan Mark Holzer, UEG)
"John Harvey." <jharvey_at_eccnet.eccnet.com>
Hansford Gary <Gary.Hansford_at_gda.ge.com>