Can't Login to CDE

From: Octave Orgeron <unixconsole_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:58:14 -0800 (PST)

I recently reconfigured my Alpha to work with
Pacbell's DSL service. After I changed the hostname
from Matrix to Matrix.pacbell.net, only root can log
into CDE. All of the accounts work on the command-line
login. I do not know if this has to do with the
hostname or the new IP address. I am using Tru64 4.0F.
If anyone knows how to fix this, please contact me.
Thanks!

Octave
unixconsole_at_yahoo.com